Latvian and Lithuanian science fans!
- Have you ever tried to extract DNA like a real CSI expert or
proceed a real eye surgery?
- What it takes to create sound with pipes and straws or survive the bed of
- Do you know, what is inside your body or have you seen the world upside-down?
- Is it possible to make air visible or turn fire into green?
All these and even more questions are answered in AHHAA’s tour Science on Wheels!
The tour exhibition will stop in Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda,
Ventspils, Jelgava and Daugavpils, where all visitors are greeted by numerous
hands-on exhibits, exciting workshops and thrilling science theatre shows! Programme
is held in English, Russian and Latvian and it is all free!
So grab your friends, classmates, teachers, parents, grandparents, cats and dogs and come and visit us:
- 9th -10th of April in Vilnius, Panorama Shopping Centre
- 12th -13th of
April in Kaunas, KTU Elektros ir elektronikos fakulteto IX rūmuose
- 15th of April in Klaipeda, E.Balsio Gymnasium
- 17th -18th of April in
Ventspils, Ventspils 2. Pamatskola
- 20th of April in Jelgava, Zemgale Region Human Resource and
Competences Development Centre (ZRKAC)
- 22nd to 23rd of April in Daugavpils, Daugavpils